Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Playlist...

I lay in bed, lights off with my earphones plugged in my ears; forget the volume intensity “joo”- music playing!

For the first time since I created my playlist which houses about 1,000 and something (still counting) songs, tonight, I heard all songs differently. I wonder why! Was it the way I placed my head on my pillow, or how far I plugged in the earphones? I just wonder…

►►

Asa’s “No One Knows Tomorrow” was next on my playlist and then it hit me. Wow! “So there’s more to this song than just Asa’s ‘solotone’ voice and the detailed beats of the instrumentals”… I must confess, I listened!

It took me back to the life we live and how we miss out on the simplest and most important things that could make or mar us.

Whether we are playing songs from our IPOD’s playlist or just living life as we know it, when we fail to listen, we get a wrong message or no message at all.

…on to the next song!

►►

I luv my playlist J

No comments:

Post a Comment