Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ShocKa...

Check well! check!!! Look in the side pockets, nothing yet! OMD! I got robbed!
Where? = Bus stop
How? = I have no flipping idea
Why? = My carelessness...NO!, Punishment from God...Don't think so!, It just happened!
*deep breath* No phone, my last Naira (money) gone too! I thought I was immune to things like this; I never ever thought stuffz will get stolen from me. Oh well! Now that the reverse is the case, I'm amazed at how well I accepted what happened...before now, I didn't think I would even breathe if my phone ever got stolen. What if I hadn't held on to the change from my 'okada' ride? How would I have found my way out of that crime scene? I can't shout! It was the Lord's doing...He directs our steps and works in mysterious ways. Only He knows who took what from me and only He will pay that person in his or her own coin. I'm not bitter, I'm grateful to God that I still have the opportunity to tell the story...Twas a luvly and fun filled day (a colleague's bday celebration), still I'll learn from what happened to me in the twinkle of an eye. "I still wonder how they opened my bag"*thinking out loud*
I won't dwell on the negatives of today, rather, I'll smile from ear to ear and say a Big thank you to God for everything good, bad and ugly.
My#TeamManchesterUnited is playing atm...I trust they won't let me down!
"TouchNot"

No comments:

Post a Comment